The Weigl ProCommander® Series show controllers provide solid-state playback of synchronous audio, video, animation, lighting, mechanical action and more. The flexible architecture options and open control protocols allow for the design of amazing attractions without being limited by the hardware.
The ProCommander® 3 is the most comprehensive controller available. Engineered using the highest level of quality standards, this controller supports a wide variety of industry standard I/O’s.
- Analog input tracking – start shows at 30%, 50%, 80%
- DMX merging, input and systems integration – eliminate additional hardware
- Network jack for UDP messaging and show file uploads
- IR remote control enables custom programming of features from our command list or the off-the-shelf firmware list
- Onboard Analog (4) and Servo (4) control outputs offer additional low-cost flexibility
- User configurable serial ports (3) allow for both input and output integrations with legacy and industrial show devices
- Play up to 6 timelines (1 audio playback stream concurrently) to allow management of a variety of tasks around your exhibit
- Powerful Class-D amplifier provides in-place amplification throughout the exhibit space
- Synchronization of lighting
- Animatronics & Robotics
- Interactive exhibitons
- Museum controls
- Escape Rooms
- Targeting and Quiz Games
- Playlist function can be activated via menu and Control.ini file
- Timeline controlled shows
- Independent playback
- Time and date controlled shows
The ProCommander® 3 is also available with 16 positive outputs. It is called the ProCommander® 3 Positive.